From the 10th of June businesses can apply for the Wage Sudsidy extension.
The Criteria has changed from the initial 12 week one;
- Your Revenue for the last 30 days must be 40% lower than the same period last year ie
- 10th of May 2020 to 10th Jun 2020 compared to 10th May 2019 to 10th June 2019.
- It will cover 8 weeks per employee from the date you submit your application.
- It will be paid to you as a lump sum at the same weekly rate as the Wage Subsidy.
- You'll need to agree to certain obligations, such as;
- to:pass the subsidy on to your employees
- retain your employees for the duration of the subsidy
- do your best to pay your employees at least 80% of their normal pay
- take active steps to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on your business.
The file below will help you to calculate the 30 day income for the last 30 days and the previous years 30 days.